- Admissions are open to both boys and girls on the basis of merit.
- Admission from Jr. K.G. to higher classes are given only when vacancy arises.
- Students applying for admission are subjected to interview (for the parents) and test for the student.
- Students seeking admission to class II onwards are advised to produce L.C. and Progress Report (Result) from the school he/she last attended.
- Prescribed admission forms of the school must be filled in and submitted along with the admission/registration fees in advance and original birth certificate or L.C. & Progress Report (Result) with one xerox each.
- Admission is made on the basis of priority of registration and the result of the evaluation Test/Interview etc.
- Admission/Registration fees will not be adjusted or refunded.
- The management reserve the right to grant/reject admission without assigning any reason.
- The Registration Form is to be filled and submitted to the School Office within three days of issue of the form. (including the day of issue)
- Incomplete or illegible Registration Form will not be accepted.
- Dates for Tests/Observation and Interaction will be given at the time of the Registration and the same may be changed,without prior notice, by the school authority.
- Registration does not imply admission. Admission is subject to the results of the Admission Test and Interaction and the availability of seats.
- The completed and signed Registration Form.
- 3 recent colour passport-size photographs pasted at the appropriate places in the form and the admit card.
- Photocopy of proof of Date of Birth (issued by the Municipal Corporation or any competent authority) of candidates seeking admission from classes Pre-Nursery to Class I. Date of Birth certificate issued by Doctors/ Nursing Homes / Hospitals will not be accepted.
- Photocopy of the Result Card (for Classes II and above).
- Admission to Pre-Nursery and Nursery classes will be through observation/Interaction.
- There will be a written test (If required) for students seeking admission to Classes I and above. Only the candidates who clear the written test will be called for an Interaction.
- Both parents should be present at the time of Observation/Interaction.
- The parents must fill the Registration Form themselves. In case the form is filled by a guardians, this should be clearly indicated.
- Parents should take care in filling the name of candidate. It must be as per the transfer certificate/birth certificate, depending upon the class applied for. Name written/entered at the time of admission will not be changed later.
- Parents should stay in touch with the school for any communication during the admission process.
- In case a student wants to withdraw from the school after having taken admission, the fees will be refunded as per rules decided by the management committee.
- After the admission is finalized, school will issue a Parents Card which will display photos of student and his/her parents.
- The person(s) whose photo is displayed on this parent’s card issued by the school is the only person(s) who is authorized to pick up/drop the student.
- It is compulsory for the parents to carry this parent’s card during any visit at school.
Eligible Age For Admission (as on 1st April 2012)
|Nursery||2.5 – 3.5 Years||DOB Between 01/10/2008 and 30/09/2009|
|Jr. K.G.||3.5 – 4.5 Years||DOB Between 01/10/2007 and 30/09/2008|
|Sr. K.G.||4.5 – 5.5 Years||DOB Between 01/10/2006 and 30/09/2007|
|Std 1st||5.5 – 6.5 Years||DOB Between 01/10/2005 and 30/09/2006|
|Std 2nd||6.5 – 7.5 Years||DOB Between 01/10/2004 and 30/09/2005|
|Std 3rd||7.5 – 8.5 Years||DOB Between 01/10/2003 and 30/09/2004|
|Std 4th||8.5 – 9.5 Years||DOB Between 01/10/2002 and 30/09/2003|
|Std 5th||9.5 – 10.5 Years||DOB Between 01/10/2001 and 30/09/2002|
|Std 6th||10.5 – 11.5 Years||DOB Between 01/10/2000 and 30/09/2001|
|Std 7th||11.5 – 12.5 Years||DOB Between 01/10/1999 and 30/09/2000|
|Std 8th||12.5 – 13.5 Years||DOB Between 01/10/1998 and 30/09/1999|
|Std 9th||13.5 – 14.5 Years||DOB Between 01/10/1997 and 30/09/1998|